Benjamin Oyediran Oyelami
Benjamin Oyediran Oyelami was born in Jos in Nigeria on 11th May 1964.He was included in the American Bibliography of the order of Merit WHO is WHO and the Hall of Fame (2002-2003 editions). Inducted into the Congress of Mathematicians an auspice of the International Mathematical Union in Madrid Spain 2006 (ICM2006).He joined the Statistical Mechanics and Interdisciplinary Application Research Group of the Abdu Salam international Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy in December 2007. Co-developer of B-transform method with Prof. Sam O. Ale. A Foreign member of the American Mathematical Society.USA. He was invited speaker in many International and National Conferences. He published some substantial articles in the national and international journals including 2 monographs which were published in Germany .He was Co-editor to some Conference Proceedings and Lecture Notes. He is at the moment a Reviewer with the Mathematical Review Published by the American Mathematical Society USA and also with the Zentralblatt Math (zbMATH) Review, Germany .He was awarded the Ambassador For Peace by the Interreligious and International Federation for World Peace (2010) .He conferred with the Anointed Gold Achievers Award by the Anointed University Ministries ,Johannesburg South Africa (20th November 2010).Enlisted into the American Historical Society Who is Who Professional in 2010. An editorial member, American Journal of Modeling and Optimization, USA and the African Journal of Physics registered in Library of Congress USA.
Educational Background and Development
|1.||Baptist Primary School, park road, Jos, Nigeria||1969 – 1975|
|2||Naraguta Grammar School, Jos, Nigeria||1978 – 1982|
|3.||University of Jos, Jos, Nigeria (Bsc,Mathematics)||1988|
|4.||University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria(Msc,Mathematics,)||1991|
|5.||Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University of Technology Bauchi ,Nigeria (PhD in Mathematics)||1999|
1. Ale S.O., Dishliev A, Oyelami B. O. On chemotherapy of impulsive models involving malignant cancer cells. Abacus. J. Math. Assoc. Nig. Vol. 24, No 2 1996, 1-10.
2. Oyelami B.O. On military model for impulsive reinforcement functions using exclusion and marginalization techniques. Nonlinear Analysis 35 (1999), 947- 958.UK
3. Oyelami B. O and Ale S.O. B transforms method and its application in obtaining solutions of some impulsive models. International Journal of Mathematics, Education Science and Technology, 2000, Vol. 31, No. 4, 525 -538. UK
4. Ale, S.O and Oyelami B. O. Impulsive systems and applications. International Journal of Mathematics. Education, Science and Technology 2000, Vol. 31, No 4, 539 - 544.
5. Sesay M.S., Oyelami B.O, Mohammed E.A. Deterministic population model using Perturbation Method. African Journal of Natural Sciences Vol. 1, No. 3, 2000, 104 -106.
6. Oyelami, B. O., Ale S. O. and Sesay M. S. On existence of solution upper and lower solutions of impulsive differential-difference equations. Proceedings of the National Mathematical Centre, Abuja Conference in Ordinary Differential Equations, July 28 - 29, 2000, 101 – 117.
7. Ogidi, J. A., Oyelami B.O, Oumos S. Y., Yusuf I. Z. and UBA A.
Modeling the spread of meningitis: An application to Bauchi and Gombe states. African Journal of Natural Sciences. Vol. No. 4 (2001), 55- 62.
8. Oyelami B. O., Ale, S. O, and Sesay M. S. Recent applications of impulsive differential equations in biomedical systems. Journal of League of Researchers in Nigeria, Vol. 1 No 2, 2001, 41 - 46.
9. Oyelami B.O., S.O. Ale: Applications of B- transform to fish- Hyacinth model. International Journal of Mathematics, Education, Science and Technology.UK Vol.33.No4, 2002, 565-573.
10. Oyelami B.O., Ale S, O. and Sesay M.S: On existence of solution of impulsive initial and boundary value problems using topological degree approach. Journal of Nigerian Mathematical Society.Vol.21, 2002, 13-25.
Present Status/Job DescriptionThe Acting Coordinator School of Theoretical Physics .
1. Chief Administration and Accounting officer of the Programme
2. Communication with Tertiary institutions about School’s Programme
3. Research and Lecturing
4. Production book of Abstract and Proceedings of Conferences and other Editorial activities
5. Production of postal, certificates
6. Desk officer of NMC-RMDRC modeling grant
7. NMC desk officer to ISOTPAND and Oyo State
8. Resource person to some NMC workshops and other academic activities
9. Any other duty assigned by the Director/CEO of The Centre.
To become a World Class Scientist sagacious with problem solving , managerial and leadership skills and to always make the difference among all human beings as my surname implies.
Mathematical Modeling and Simulation of Financial Problems and Impulsive Systems
Extra Curriculum Activities
Football, Music, dancing, reading and writing, composing of poems and songs and human welfare