The National Mathematical Centre, Abuja (NMC) wishes to apply part of its 2017 Capital Allocation to execute the under-listed Capital Projects and hereby invite interested qualified and reputable Companies with good track records of performance and experience to submit bids in accordance with their areas of interest/specialization.
2.0 Proposed Projects
Lot 1: Proposed Supply, Installation and Test-Run of Computer Hardware (CSP)
Lot 2: Proposed Supply, Installation and Test-Run of Computer Software (CSP)
Lot 3: Proposed Supply, Installation and Test-Run of Inverter and Solar Panels (CSP)
Lot 4: Proposed Furnishing of Participants’ Hostel Phase II
Lot 5: Proposed Supply and Installation of Office Furniture
Lot 6: Proposed Supply, Installation and Test-Run of Office Equipment
Lot 7: Proposed Supply, Installation and Test-run of Office Equipment (NMC Library)
Lot 8: Proposed Supply, Installation and Test-Run of Inverter (NMC Library)
Lot 9: Proposed Supply, Installation and Test-Run of Computer Hardware (NMC Library)
Lot 10: Proposed Supply of E-books (NMC Library)
Lot 11: Proposed Procurement and Supply of Project Vehicles
3.0 Pre-qualification Requirements
3.01 Mandatory Requirements/Criteria
3.01.1 Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Certified true Copies of Articles and Memorandum of Association must be attached.
3.01.1 3 years Audited Accounts for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
3.01.2 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate for 2014, 2015 and 2016 (Holders of Electronic Tax Clearance Certificate Must also print and attach the details).
3.01.3 Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate with the Amended Pension Reform Act, 2014 issued by PENCOM for 2014, 2015 and 2016 (to be valid up to 31st December, 2017)
3.01.4 Current Certificate of Compliance with Nigeria Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amended Act, 2011 as amended issued by ITF (to be valid up to 31st December, 2017).
3.01.5 Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF-ECS) Clearance Certificate issued by NSITF for 2014, 2015 and 2016 to be valid up to 31st December, 2017.
3.01.6 Current (within the period of this advertisement) Sworn Affidavit by the MD and or a member of key management of your organization disclosing:
i. That the Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt
ii. That the Company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court of competent jurisdiction in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety.
iii. Whether or not any officer of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) or Officer or Council Member of National Mathematical Centre (NMC) is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Bidder.
iv. That all information and documents submitted are true and correct.
3.01.7 Evidence of Financial Capability (attach copy of Bank Statement for the past 12 months from the date of this publication).
3.02 Other Requirements/Criteria
3.02.1 Verifiable evidence of Similar Jobs successfully executed in the past three (3) years, 2014, 2015 and 2016 (please attach copies of Letters of Awards)
3.02.2 Evidence of Certification by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) Act, 2011.
3.02.3 Evidence of Financial Capability (attach copy of Bank Statement for the past 12 months from the date of this publication).
3.02.4 Bank Reference Letter (a letter pledging support by the banker will be an added advantage).
3.02.5 All relevant contact information concerning physical address, Telephone, Fax, e-mail of the Company and its Representative.
3.02.6 Submission of an Interim Registration Report (IRR) as Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers in line with section 5 (h) and 6 (i) (f) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
3.02.7 Company’s Profile and CV of Key Management Personnel
4.0 Collection of Bid Documents
Bidding Document will be collected from the Procurement Unit Office, Room 213. Second Floor, Administrative Building, National Mathematical Centre, Sheda-Kwali, Abuja between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm Mondays – Thursday and 9:00am – 12:00 Noon on Fridays upon presentation of authenticated evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only through REMITTA PLATFORM number 00201 64861016 at any Commercial Bank in favour of National Mathematical Centre, Abuja from Monday 2nd October, 2017.
5.0 Submission of Bids
Two (2) copies each of Technical and Financial Bids must be in separate envelopes and clearly marked appropriately and enclosed in one sealed large envelope and addressed to:
National Mathematical Centre,
The sealed document is to be submitted to the Procurement Unit, Room 213, Second Floor, Administrative Building, National Mathematical Centre, Kaduna-Lokoja Expressway, Sheda – Kwali, Abuja not later than 12:00 Noon of Monday 13th November, 2017.
6.0 Bid Opening
Bid Opening shall be carried out by 12.00 Noon immediately after the close of submission on Monday 13th November, 2017 at the Auditorium, National Mathematical Centre, Kaduna-Lokoja Expressway, Sheda – Kwali, Abuja. Interested Bidders or their representatives should attend.
1. Late submission will not be entertained.
2. The National Mathematical Centre reserves the right to reject any tender and or document it considers to be doubtful authentically or not in line with any of the conditions stated above.
3. This notice shall not be construed to be a commitment in the part of the Centre to award any form of contract to any respondent nor shall it entitle any organization to claim any indemnity from the Centre.
4. National Mathematical Centre reserves the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the Tenderers.
5. All CAC, PENCOM, ITF, NSITF, TAX, BPP, FRC Certificate or letters may be referred to the issuing Agency/Bodies for verification.
6. Technical bid arrangement should be strictly presented in the order of the advertisement with well paginated table of content.
7. The NMC reserves the right to cancel, discontinue or terminate the process at any stage without notice or incur any liability as a result to any bidder.
8. No any single bidder is allowed to bid for more than three (3) different lots.
9. All interested Professional Bodies, accredited NGOs and observers are hereby invited to witness the bid opening ceremony by 12:00 Noon of Monday November 13, 2017 at the NMC Auditorium.
10. All Enquiries for further clarification(s) should be made through:
• Phone: 0803 315 5373; 0817 223 4879
• e-mail: email@example.com
National Mathematical Centre, Abuja